The purpose of this project is to apply skills learned in drawing flats, basic designing, and demonstrating a knowledge of garment construction and attention to details.
- choose a clear photo of shirt you like in which all the details can be seen. You will submit this photo along with the rest of the project, so don't lose it.
- Design 5 new shirts based on the orginal.
- They should be a cohesive line
- You will need to sketch more than 5 in order to come up with 5 good ones that go together well.
- They should all be the same fabric
- Draw front AND back flats for each of the 5 new shirts
- Ink them
- Be consistant about line weight usage
- Be very neat
- Erase all pencil
- Make sure you name is on all of the flats and the original photo