- 7 total
- Draw one per page
- front and back
- on 8 ½ x 11 paper according to format in Advanced Design OR submit 7 separate computer files in a folder. See below in spring submission for file types accepted.
Redo according to the changes made in the fall semester. Make sure that you have included every seam, dart, closure, gather, pleat, pocket, top-stitching, etc. that is VISIBLE. If we don't see, don't draw it. Double-check proportions, ease, length, amounts of fullness and such so that it TRUELY MATCHES your garments.
You flats must be computer files at this point so that they can be used by the office staff to create the judging booklets. You may submit them as one of these file types:
- Please make sure all your files are the same file type.
- EACH look must have separate files for front and back
- IF you have more than one garment in a look, then each garment must also be a separate file (F & B)
- For example, a 3 piece ensemble will have SIX files:
- Theresa_Look 1aF_top_front
- Theresa_Look 1aB_top_back
- Theresa_Look 1bF_pants_front
- Theresa_Look 1bB_pants_back
- Theresa_Look 1cF_jacket_front
- Theresa_Look 1cB_jacket_back
- Note the file names. Please use a similar format when naming: Yourname_look#_look sub-number_F or B_description
- They can be color OR B/W. Just be consistant. All one.
- submit via thumbdrive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, please.