Redo your linesheet to reflect the collection chosen at the end of Advanced Design and any changes made in discussion with the instructor. Also, correct any problems with the flats or other parts of the line sheet.
OLD (Advanced Design) Line Sheet Excel FILE
- For the show:
- Use the Judging Book Line Sheets
- Make sure your complete absolutely every blank
- Use your corrected flats
- Double-check prices and all details as they affect judging
- Submit as an Excel file via thumbdrive or Dropbox, please.
JUDGING BOOK Line Sheet
Line Sheet EXAMPLE
(The yellow bits show what need to be filled out)
- For your Portfolio:
- Re-do the Line sheets you used from Advanced design (see the file link under "Fall")
- Insert the NEWLY CORRECTED flats that reflect the final form of the garments.
- Update the cover sheet to show the final colors and fabrics.
- Use the cost sheets to record the actual prices.
- Fix the colors and fabrics for each garment.
- Decide if that's the final name for each garment.