Patterns must be entirely complete, including any linings, facings, interfacings, underlinings, closures, etc. Test muslins are due at the same time.
- All paper patterns must be turned in on a pattern hook.
- All patterns must be transferred to paper and trued.
- No fabric patterns will be accepted.
- Any small patterns must be placed in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag OR large mailing envelope with your name, and look number on it.
- All garments must have hanger loops and be turned in on hangers.
- Submit with a DIRECTION CARD (including a flat of the look) attached to the pattern hook
- The test muslin must be checked for fit at the beginning of the class
- The muslin must also include all the pattern pieces as you are testing the pattern AND fit